The design of your work environment can be overwhelming when managing all elements yourself. It should be a process that is enjoyable and stress-free.
Let Interiors That Fit look after you and the whole design process – end to end.
We can take care of everything from the design including all the necessary fixtures, fittings and furnishings. Our priority is always to deliver on time and on budget.
Your office space is carefully designed by our design team, who work with you to create a design concept that is as beautiful as it is functional and practical.
During the design phase we work closely with you to truly understand your business’s unique needs – from the number of people your space needs to accommodate, to how you work, your workflows, storage needs and your future plans.
Based on your company’s requirements, we will present you with conceptual interior designs, project visuals and specifications that demonstrate exactly how your completed office will be.
Our success is your success. We can help you bring your vision to life.
Interiors That Fit office design services include:
- Our team will review the site for existing site conditions and provide value engineering to assist keeping within your budgets
- We ensure that all our office designs are compliant with all the relevant building codes. These include the Building Code of Australia (BCA), Australian Standards and the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA). We make sure that we are always up to date with any changes to these codes and we design your office interior accordingly
- Good documentation is the key to a successful project. Our team of designers will deliver a detailed and well documented set of drawings and specifications from which you can tender or build
- Defining your requirements using Block Plans or Schematic Drawings is the first step in the design process. Our designers interpret the client brief, combing their knowledge of the Existing Conditions to prepare diagrammatic representations from which the design will develop
- Converting a 2D design to a 3D render will bring your concept to life which will assist the design intent