Complete Office Fitout
The design, construction/complete fitout of your work environment can be overwhelming when managing all elements yourself. It should be a process that is enjoyable and stress-free.
Why not let us look after you? Interiors That Fit and our building partners, will package your entire project leaving you to work at what you do best.
A well-designed workspace is the key to any successful organisation. Interiors That Fit and our building partners specialise in total office design and construction solutions, catering for small to medium size businesses.
With a commitment to detail, quality, budget and timing, we utilise our 17+ years of professional service to give our clientele peace of mind.
Renovations and relocations are easy and stress free with Interiors That Fit. We provide a first-class service to make your change as seamless as possible.
Our success is your success. We can help you bring your vision to life.
Interiors That Fit office design and fitout services include:
- Our team will review the site for existing site conditions and provide value engineering to assist keeping within your budgets
- We ensure that all our office designs are compliant with all the relevant building codes. These include the Building Code of Australia (BCA), Australian Standards and the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA). We make sure that we are always up to date with any changes to these codes and we design your office interior accordingly
- Good documentation is the key to a successful project. Our team of designers will deliver a detailed and well documented set of drawings and specifications from which you can tender or build
- Defining your requirements using Block Plans or Schematic Drawings is the first step in the design process. Our designers interpret the client brief, combing their knowledge of the Existing Conditions to prepare diagrammatic representations from which the design will develop
- Converting a 2D design to a 3D render will bring your concept to life. This will assist the design intent, or simply assist the development for sale or presentation
- Our project managers can arrange applications and permits necessary for your office fitout or refurbishment
- Our experienced commercial furniture specialists and designers can assist you with the furniture and material selection for your proposed development. With our product knowledge and demonstrated project history our furniture specialists and designers can provide a valuable resource.
- Our project management service encompasses every step of the often-complicated process involved in design, construction and renovation. We listen to your needs and manage the project from the first meeting right through to the final product.
- Keeping our clients’ projects on budget and delivered in a timely fashion is top priority. We take into consideration your budget constraints, required concepts and other unique factors to build a plan that ensures minimal disruption to the smooth flow of your business operations.
- Our building partners have all the appropriate qualifications and accreditations, to deliver a seamless fitout.